CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

MYSELF



I’m not a good girl…….
Why I say so?
Why I am thinking that way?
Why I labeled myself those words?
Am I not grateful with my creation? Absolutely no!!
Am I not meant to be a good girl?
Am I really bad girl? Huh

The answer is……
We always heard  ‘nobody perfect in this world’
That why I’m not a good girl but gone bad or to be bad or really bad,,,,LOL

Instead I wish to be a good girl with this special recipe known as  ‘good girl prata’..just joking LOL
So let’s found out the ‘ingredient’

1.   As Caliph Of Allah,,always pray to be a good girl.
2. As a daughter always seek a good advice from beloved family and respect them as there are our eldest
3. As a good friend to the to everyone surrounding me,,always remind each other in the journey go through a ‘stair’ to be a good girl
4. Love myself as I’m a complex human being that create by THE MOST GRACIOUS

How to prepare it? 

Mix all this mixture with hard work, patient and pray. After full tank of hard work and pray, leave it all to the MOST GRACIOUS and MERCIFUL because ALLAH knows us well. INSYALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment